Saturday, August 27, 2016

Viva PR

Me voy escribir en español porque yo quiero mas practicar.  Me voy a Puerto Rico en 6 días!!! Y estoy muy contente y excitado.

Tengo un amigo de Puerto Rico y el esta mi guía turística.    Quiero visitar las playas, El Yunque (la selva tropical) y los pueblos pequeños.


I am going to write in Spanish because I want more practice.  I'm going to Puerto Rico in 6 days!!! And I'm very happy and excited.

I have a friend from Puerto Rico and he is my tour guide.  I want to visit the beaches, El Yunque (the tropical rainforest) and the small towns.


Also today I made really delicious chili with sweet potato, black beans and quinoa, did laundry, rode my bike, read, brainstormed some ideas, cleaned, replied to emails and booked a dance studio for Monday morning.  And I'm about to watch The Crucible (with Daniel Day Lewis and Winona Ryder) for essential research for dance theatre piece.  Productive or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment