Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday, which means my Eastery-est clothes 


For an Eastery stroll of the neighbourhood (I got coffee and ice cream)

Followed by making and enjoying some not especially Eastery but really delicious and springy summery FUD - 

This is mixed greens, fresh basil leaves, white kidney beans, strawberries and feta with balsamic, olive oil and honey dressing

This is one of the two one-pot pastas I made, here is spinach, artichoke and mushroom spaghetti made with quinoa pasta (cos the normal kind makes me REALLY sleepy) and it's all dairy free though you wouldn't know it to look at it or taste it.  This one-pot malarkey basically gives you self-saucing pasta and its v. creamy.

This is quinoa, roasted beetroot, pear, feta and walnuts drizzled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil

I also made cucumber, avocado and feta salad which is those three things plus lemon juice and fresh dill I LOOOVE DILL 

And I made veggie sausage, kale and mushroom fusilli with cherry tomatoes.

Not a bad weekend's food prep, and a much needed, mercifully quiet day after a busy week and ahead of another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment