Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hair, flow it, show it Long as God can grow, my hair

Why I'm not cutting my hair


  • It's been about six years and I want to see how long I can go without cutting it
  • It's the longest it's ever been 
  • Having not cut it for so long, the idea of doing so makes me physically nervous
  • In recent years I've had to adapt certain things about myself - learn how to hide tattoos, remove nose ring frequently, dress conservatively - even remove the bright colour from my hair.  I have to do all for one reason or another these days, but at least I don't have to cut my hair.
  • Long untouched hair is kind of my thing - I don't straighten, blow dry or otherwise attempt to alter it on a regular basis
  • Because I don't care enough about having manicured hair tips to deal with my split ends
Those are the top six reasons I've got.  It's not a life or death thing but, just if people ask, I do have some reasoning.  I could cut it a little.  But six bullets point at the top of this post explain why I don't really want to.


Not gonna lie this is something to do with it as well I've chosen a life that doesn't lend itself to full time hippiedom...so I can at least pay tribute by following the philosophe de coiff of the Tribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment