- It's been about six years and I want to see how long I can go without cutting it
- It's the longest it's ever been
- Having not cut it for so long, the idea of doing so makes me physically nervous
- In recent years I've had to adapt certain things about myself - learn how to hide tattoos, remove nose ring frequently, dress conservatively - even remove the bright colour from my hair. I have to do all for one reason or another these days, but at least I don't have to cut my hair.
- Long untouched hair is kind of my thing - I don't straighten, blow dry or otherwise attempt to alter it on a regular basis
- Because I don't care enough about having manicured hair tips to deal with my split ends
Those are the top six reasons I've got. It's not a life or death thing but, just if people ask, I do have some reasoning. I could cut it a little. But six bullets point at the top of this post explain why I don't really want to.