Monday, August 11, 2014

TAP POWER

I just did the most fantastic workout and I'm REALLY BUZZED! It was an open class that was serving as an audition for CardioTap teachers. I would love to get paid to do that class but if that doesn't happen I will still poster them, offer to assist in exchange for class, everything. A wonderful, high-cardio workout to golden oldies (Great Balls of Fire, Rock Around the Clock) that makes you SWEAT but because it's tapping tapping tapping my spirits were through the roof from start to finish and took my energy levels with them. Can't sing enough praises. The teachers were fun, laid-back and bringing their own energy and the company co-owner is my new favourite person, she made the whole thing feel like instead of trying out for a job we were joining an ensemble. My endorphins are going bananas right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment