Monday, March 31, 2014

Round up

Ah, I finally found a few minutes and a computer to sit down and catch up with myself.

Late Happy Mother's Day to all the Supermums in the Ashman/Fairey/Raven/Lane clans and all extensions thereof.  Thinking of you all all the time and feeling grateful for being able to do what I do and be where I am thanks to the lessons learned from yourselves.

I am now bruise free though my chin is still a bit puffy.  Joy.  No new damage though, yay! Super fun rehearsal last night, I definitely think Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are the best roles in Hamlet especially when they are a vaudeville duo.

I have a few pics illustrating life the past couple of weeks.  Also in the news roundup:

  • 2C changes inhabitants, AGAIN - Sena is moving out and in six days we are welcoming Drew, who previously lived in the same building and I'm pretty sure the same room two floors above us so we are happy to have him back! He will be the sixth AMDA grad to live in that apartment and the ???th person to sleep there - we've had a looot of guests.  Nice to be a hospitable environment:D

  • The Scots are gathering forces - not only do I have a Lauren now I have a Mr Lauren Downie aka Mark Baxter just over the river in Jersey teaching football to ickle ones. 

  • I'm anticipating a meet up with a friend from back in the day - secondary school - when he visits the city next weekend and I'm so excited!

  • It's still winter...noone told NYC that it is in fact almost April.  Get it together NYC.
And now, PHOTO MADNESS

Lauren on a motorbike.  She got a ride from a friend.  And they passed Snoop Dogg.  Of course.
The fabled chin bruise after it had gone down a bit
Pretty sure I witnessed time travel on the subway, these were two individuals who didn't know each other but I'm pretty sure one is the other's past self or future self time travelling.
Wisdom from Molly's Cupcakes

What do you call an AMDA tshirt that's no longer a work uniform?
Tessa's latest victim that's what

Lola looking very New Yorky on a beautiful day by the lake in Central Park a few weeks ago
Enjoying my very snuggly, very beautiful and much complimented circle scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment