Sunday, April 7, 2013

Brunch

As an official welcome back for Lola, today I did brunch for some friends/neighbours. These are my 'before' pics. I did some prepping last night, and this morning I got up first to bake the carrot and courgette muffins, add some final decorative touches and of course ready myself for hostessing duty with today's creative hairstyle.

-Tea
-Coffee
-Orange juice
-English muffins
-Carrot and courgette muffins
-Scrambled eggs
-French toast bites
-Syrup -Jam
-Strawberries with yogurt and honey

Myself, Lola, Jacob, Maite, Anel, Joris, Charles and Ruth


Right out of the oven


Tea tray

Preparations

Brunch table

Dance break


Lola also took pics during -

2C presents: Welcome Back Lola

'So noone told you life was gonna be this wayyyy....I'll be there for you!'

Carrot and courgette muffins in close-up

We have limited seating but we made it work

   
I am the hostess with the mostest with a bow


Oh yes and I have bought a guitar. Craigslist, very cheap, Yamaha. I am so happy. I have been feeling like something was missing and I think that might just have been what it was because...not sure why, but I am definitely happy to have one in the house. I got pretty good at teaching myself songs a couple of years ago, and it's been almost that long since I had access to a guitar. So I will pick up where I left off, and this way it will be easy for me to fulfil my daily creativity quota. But for now the 'business' of being actor must continue as I trawl through backstage.com and playbill.com for auditions. Laaaaazy Sunday afternoooonxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment