Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hyacinth

I am convulsing with laughter.

This is wonderful because 5 minutes ago I was not feeling so jovial - another day, another audition - no actual rejection today, callbacks aren't til March so they will let us know.  They will. Let. Me. Know.  Today went well and the people running the audition were dead nice.  However they asked only certain people to stay and tap and I was sad to not be one.  This audition was casting for a season of shows which will include Legally Blonde, Cats, Singing in the Rain, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and a bunch of others.  So, when I think about it I suppose Singing in the Rain only has one tapping female role, and I'm not really a Kathy Selden type so why would they ask to see me tap...but still, I have such strong feelings about that musical, I am very protective of it so if whoever they cast isn't amazing I'll be very unhappy!


So, feeling a bit meh, wondering what to do.  Imagine my surprise and delight when I turned on the TV to see...



BOUQUET!!!

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment